- 2018-10-27 — uriparser 0.9.0 has been released, includes security fixes
- 2018-08-18 — uriparser 0.8.6 has been released
- 2018-02-07 — uriparser 0.8.5 has been released
What is uriparser?
There are a number of applications, libraries and hardware using uriparser, as well as bindings and 3rd-party wrappers. uriparser is packaged in major distributions.
Please continue with:
If you have found a bug, please report it so it gets fixed. Thank you!
- Cross-platform (Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, ...)
- Strictly compliant to RFC 3986 (latest URI RFC on track STD 66 to date)
- Fast (linear input length time complexity)
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
- Extensive unit testing using CppTest
- Liberal license (New BSD license)