- 2022-10-05 — uriparser 0.9.7 has been released
- 2022-01-06 — uriparser 0.9.6 has been released, includes security fixes
- 2021-03-18 — uriparser 0.9.5 has been released
- 2020-05-31 — uriparser 0.9.4 has been released
- 2019-04-28 — uriparser 0.9.3 has been released
- 2019-04-22 — uriparser 0.9.2 has been released
- 2019-01-02 — uriparser 0.9.1 has been released, includes security fixes
- 2018-10-27 — uriparser 0.9.0 has been released, includes security fixes
- 2018-08-18 — uriparser 0.8.6 has been released
- 2018-02-07 — uriparser 0.8.5 has been released
What is uriparser?
uriparser is a
strictly RFC 3986 compliant
URI parsing and handling library
written in C89 ("ANSI C").
uriparser is cross-platform,
wchar_t strings, and
is licensed under the New BSD license.
There are a number of applications, libraries and hardware using uriparser, as well as bindings and 3rd-party wrappers. uriparser is packaged in major distributions.
Please continue with:
If you have found a bug, please report it so it gets fixed. Thank you!
- Cross-platform (Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, ...)
- Strictly compliant to RFC 3986 (latest URI RFC on track STD 66 to date)
- Fast (linear input length time complexity)
- Support for both
- No external dependencies
- Extensive unit testing using CppTest
- Liberal license (New BSD license)